Hi I'm Jenn!
I'm a creative individual that has an entertainment business, and has a passion for creativity, health and wealth. I help you creatively beat the "starving artist" term boundlessly! I help you with tips, performance sheets, blog posts, audios, videos & more! READ MORE
Here are some current blogs to see exactly what I'm looking for!
Good topics to write about:
- The benefits of creativity with another subject
- The link between fitness and creativity
- The link between wealth and creativity
- A personal story that links creativity with a lesson
- A topic that you think CreativeBoundless needs. (Don't be too risky, if it's completely off topic it might not be accepted
Guest posting criteria:
1. Your title needs to be a "call for action" title AND short. For example: 3 ways to get fit, the one type of food your missing, etc...
2, Your post should have a certain keyword that is repeated several times in the post PLUS in the title.
3. The content must be split up with subheadings.
4. Keep the article readable. How can you do this? Split up the paragraphs, add quotes, click here to see what I mean: blog posts.
5. Include one of the CreativeBoundless articles in your post. (This further reader's knowledge to be more creative.)
6. Summarize and question. Make sure you either summarize OR create an actionable plan that our readers can implement in their lives!
7. Have 1-3 images that relate to your topic! Must be your own. No stealing, or taking from others. Why? Other people work very hard to create their content and that isn't fair saying you did it. Try Befunky to make your own :)
8. Convert your blog posts to Word. If it's any other file, I won't be able to open or read your beautiful work!
9. You are allowed to have 1-3 outside sources with proper citations.
10. Word count is roughly 1500 words. It can be a little more or longer.
11. Have a bio about you! A gorgeous picture AND all your links to you social network!
These guidelines should be implemented in your posts. The more you have, the better it is for you. Less work to fix up!
- I will contact you letting you know if your article has been approved AND/OR if it needs work OR if it's missing any criteria (I will indicate which numbers are missing under the guest posting criteria section)
- I will let you know when I post your article!
- Share your post! Show all your followers on your social media links the beautiful article you just worked hard on. Give a itsy bitsy summary on your blog that links to www.creativeboundless.com
- Stay interactive. Comment and respond to the readers who love your post! Make some friends and have fun!
- This post is for CreativeBoundless only. Read this article why this is important. Here's your reason.
Yippe! Hope you had fun writing your post!
Submit your IDEA here. I will get back to you within 1-3 business days for the option to submit your article.