CREATIVEBOUNDLESS: PORTRAIT ARTIST
PORTRAITS FOR WEDDINGS, ANNIVERSARIES, MEMORIES AND MORE!
Portraits are perfect to give as that special memory. You are able to give a gift that is with a person in a life time. CreativeBoundless can offer other mediums such as:
prisma pencil crayons
**Other materials can be requested, some restrictions apply.
- Members of Cre8ery, Edge Gallery and Manitoba Arts Network.
- Past apprenticeship at Printpoint as a Graphic Designer.
- Won Artist of the Day at Disney world.
- Volunteer at Artcity.
- Artist Award at College Jeanne-Sauve 2009-2011.
- Face painter with many agencies, including my own business called “The Magic of Jen and Zac” for the past 16 years.
- Have done a few commission portraits for weddings and anniversaries.
How I represent my art is my adaption how I see people. I try to feel the emotions I see through the colours of each individual. I enhance the colours I feel are more important and add an intense outline to create an unique and playful style. I enjoy using prisma coloured pencils, acrylics and water colours to capture realism portraits.
On the other hand, I study different artists to see how they perceive art that help shape my skill set and further my knowledge. The artistic community as helped me define my meaning of art through this quote, “The World is but a canvas to our imagination” -Henry David Thoreau.
Art Forum 2015
Art From the Heart 2016
Raw Artist 2016
Cre8ery Auxiliary Gallery. 2016
NEXT ART SHOWINGS
Cre8ery(Sept and Nov 2016)
Parallax Art Fair London October 2016
BlankStein Gallery (June 2017)